NEW BLOG, NEW BOOKS!

 


HI, FRIENDS! Welcome to my space 
and my NEW BLOG.

With this newness atmospher around, it will only fair if we are talking about new book as well, right? So, now I'm gonna introduce you to books that release in 2022. LET'S GET STARTED!


First, let's talk about love, shall we?

1. Falling for the Suitor by Holly Kerr

I never expected to fall for The Suitor.

I actually trip on the hem of my dress.

It wasn’t my idea to come on the reality show, because who really falls in love after twelve weeks? I’m not good at love... or being camera-ready 24/7. The other contestants know all about the First Date Rose, how to get The Suitor alone on a group date, and they all have a plan on how to best win his heart. It’s not going to be easy playing nice with them.

But when I meet The Suitor— Grayson Grant, former player on and off the field, and with the smile that can light up a city—it’s the spark between us that makes me forget all the reasons I didn’t want to come on the show.
I’m going to win this.

Unfortunately, twenty-five other women think the same thing.

Falling for The Suitor is the first in the new Suitor Science Series, a charmingly sweet, swoony, and laugh-out-loud romantic comedy full of sparks and power surges.


This is a romantic comedy book that sets around dating reality TV show called The Suitor and Bexley, our main girl, joined to the show for some reason. She was really bad at dating so she thought she just had to participated in it, doing whatever that needed, and then out. But appearently that was not happening because why? SHE WAS FALLING IN LOVE!

But, could you really love someone in the short of time? And if you did, did they feel the same? What if they were not what they look like? Why did people join to the show anyway, everyone had a reason right? 

That was how Bexley and Grayson feel when they met each other. "I like him but what if he's not", "I want to be with her but is she the right one?"

I love the dynamics that this book brought up. You never really know someone until you really "dive in" with them. Sometimes the first impression was right, but sometimes is not and what can we say?

I also love the connection between characters. It felt real. And the romance was felt make sense to me. Because the story took place in dating reality tv show so I thought there was must be some kind of insta-love involved but appearently it was not like that at all. They still talked friendly and got to know each other even though in front of camera they had to show some kind of PDA, like kissing. Well, the show needed some drama, didn't it?

And talking about drama, there was some ex drama that TOTALLY different from any of romances I ever read. I expect certain thing happened but actually other thing happened. It was hilarious, shocking, and sort of sweet. And to be honest, this is one of the reason why this book got me hooked.

I like how Holly Kerr wrote romance. It was not too much, out of this world kind of romance. It just felt nice and sweet, I really love it!! There is some heavy kissing happening in this book but nothing more than that so for any of you who doesn't like romances because of the steamy scene, DON'T WORRY PEOPLE, YOU ARE SAFE!

This book was published on January 25th, so if you are interested to read this book you can check it out on bookstore or whereever you usually get books.


WHO WANT ICE CREAM?! I'll take you to Crewse Creamery. They have the best ice cream in the city. But you know what? I heard someone died from it!


2. A Killer Sundae by Abby Collette

Chagrin Falls, Ohio, is gorgeous in the fall, and Bronwyn Crewse, owner of Crewse Creamery, knows just how to welcome the new season. At the annual Harvest Time Festival, residents will get a chance to enjoy hot-air balloons and hayrides, crown a new Harvest Time Festival Queen, and eat delicious frozen treats sold at Win’s freshly purchased ice cream truck. But she gets into a sprinkle of trouble when a festivalgoer is poisoned and Win is implicated.

Although the victim was a former Harvest Time Festival Queen, her once-sunny disposition had dimmed into bitterness, leaving no shortage of suspects at the festival. To clear her name before the chill of winter sets in, Win will have to investigate and hope that her detective skills won’t “dessert” her. 


This is a cozy mystery book about Win who was accused of being involved in Kaitlyn's murder because she died not long after eat sundae from Crewse Creamery.

I read a few mystery book before but this one is my first cozy mystery kind and I am not expecting how this book turned out. When I picked up this book I was hoping some mystery that less creppy and this book IS NOT creepy but also less mystery aspects for me. I don't know if this kinda style of writing usually use for cozy mystery or it's just happened in this book but for me this book is too cozy. I thought that only happened for the beginning of the book but even until toward the ending Win was thinking about ice cream or food A LOT or if it was not food she and her friends were just talking about random stuff. I wish they doing the mystery stuff more.

And for the main mystery plot is predictable for me. I could guess the murder from the beginning of the book. Like, for me, it was so obvious. But even though I already suspected someone from early pages, this book didn't feel boring. It was actually quite fun to watch everything unrevealed bit by bit and there was some humor in it as well.

So overall this book is a good read. It's not what I'm expecting but still fine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IT IS NOT ABOUT RELIGION, IT'S A LIFE STORY

BEFORE "THE GOOSE GIRL"